During winter months, I take literally hundreds of photos that (upon a quick scan of each folder) all look the same: golden grass, gray trees, blue skies, dolomite boulders. I like the structure of the winter landscape, the silvery old growth chinquapin oaks, the open-grown post oaks, and the exposed geology.
Become A Fan
The Show Me Oz Community
- Get Back to the Garden wp.me/p15BGc-SU 1 day ago
- Perceiving Patterns in Nature wp.me/p15BGc-SI 1 week ago
- Perceiving Patterns in Nature wp.me/p15BGc-Sm 1 week ago
- The Birth of Summer wp.me/p15BGc-Sw 2 weeks ago
- The Wonderful World of Mints Part III: The Medicinal Uses of Mint wp.me/p15BGc-Sa 3 weeks ago