During winter months, I take literally hundreds of photos that (upon a quick scan of each folder) all look the same: golden grass, gray trees, blue skies, dolomite boulders. I like the structure of the winter landscape, the silvery old growth chinquapin oaks, the open-grown post oaks, and the exposed geology.
Become A Fan
- The Wonderful World of Mints – Part II – Growing & Using Mint in the Kitchen wp.me/p15BGc-RV 3 days ago
- Moore Oklahoma, Our Hearts Are With You wp.me/p15BGc-RN 4 days ago
- The Wonderful World of Mints - Part One wp.me/p15BGc-RE 1 week ago
- Feathered Friends Brighten Spring wp.me/p15BGc-Rt 2 weeks ago
- Wild Walk – Spring Blooms wp.me/p15BGc-R0 3 weeks ago