At one time in the not so distant past, the central Ozark region was well-known for its rich and productive dairy farms. As few as ten years ago, you didn’t have to travel far before coming across rolling pastureland dotted with the distinctive black and white patches of Holstein heifers grazing the green, green grass of home. Continue reading
Become A Fan
The Show Me Oz Community
- Winter Seed Saving: Pumpkins and Squash wp.me/p15BGc-1v9 2 days ago
- Indian Bent Trees: History or Legend wp.me/p15BGc-1fJ 1 week ago
- Demonstration Garden Spotlight: White Dog Walipini wp.me/p15BGc-1fx 2 weeks ago
- The Winter Herb Garden: Bring it In! wp.me/p15BGc-1fs 3 weeks ago
- Pure Momentum Network Interview wp.me/p15BGc-1fk 4 weeks ago
Save GMO-Free Garden Seed!
Wild Edibles, Nature, Homesteading & More
Your Herb Garden Can Heal! Learn how to grow and use common kitchen herbs!