At one time in the not so distant past, the central Ozark region was well-known for its rich and productive dairy farms. As few as ten years ago, you didn’t have to travel far before coming across rolling pastureland dotted with the distinctive black and white patches of Holstein heifers grazing the green, green grass of home. Continue reading
Become A Fan
The Show Me Oz Community
- Seed Saving Time: Ripe Seeds and the Float Test wp.me/p15BGc-1cG 1 week ago
- Easy Refrigerator Pickles wp.me/p15BGc-1ce 2 weeks ago
- Violets and the Great Spangled Fritillary wp.me/p15BGc-1c2 4 weeks ago
- Washing Herbs: The Good, the Bad and the Messy wp.me/p15BGc-1bQ 1 month ago
- The “Right to Farm” in the Ozarks wp.me/p15BGc-1bF 1 month ago
Save GMO-Free Garden Seed!
Wild Edibles, Nature, Homesteading & More
Your Herb Garden Can Heal! Learn how to grow and use common kitchen herbs!