At one time in the not so distant past, the central Ozark region was well-known for its rich and productive dairy farms. As few as ten years ago, you didn’t have to travel far before coming across rolling pastureland dotted with the distinctive black and white patches of Holstein heifers grazing the green, green grass of home. Continue reading
Become A Fan
The Show Me Oz Community
- Seed Saving Time: Drying and Storing Your Home Grown Seeds wp.me/p15BGc-1ev 4 days ago
- Tree Bombs and Praying Mantises wp.me/p15BGc-1e7 2 weeks ago
- Nature Notes: Sinkholes and Springs in the Ozarks wp.me/p15BGc-1dN 3 weeks ago
- Entocuisine: A Passion for Wilder Edibles wp.me/p15BGc-1du 1 month ago
- Multiply Your Plants the Cheap and Easy Way! wp.me/p15BGc-1d8 1 month ago
Save GMO-Free Garden Seed!
Wild Edibles, Nature, Homesteading & More
Your Herb Garden Can Heal! Learn how to grow and use common kitchen herbs!