Lemon balm is one of my favorite herbs for many reasons. To start, it is by far one of the easiest herbs to grow and it’s beautiful to look at, as well. I particularly like the way lemon balm attracts beneficial insects and butterflies to my garden. Occasionally, even the hummingbirds find it intriguing. I am also partial to lemon balm tea, especially on a cold winter night. It’s deep earthy lemony flavor brings back a touch of summer sunshine and its soothing and calming properties make it a valuable medicinal herb.
Become A Fan
- The Wonderful World of Mints – Part II – Growing & Using Mint in the Kitchen wp.me/p15BGc-RV 1 hour ago
- Moore Oklahoma, Our Hearts Are With You wp.me/p15BGc-RN 23 hours ago
- The Wonderful World of Mints - Part One wp.me/p15BGc-RE 1 week ago
- Feathered Friends Brighten Spring wp.me/p15BGc-Rt 1 week ago
- Wild Walk – Spring Blooms wp.me/p15BGc-R0 3 weeks ago