By Jill Henderson – Show Me Oz
Now that summer is almost over, it’s time to start thinking about repotting, transplanting and dividing perennial flowers and herbs. So often, we wait until spring to move or propagate new plants. But by taking care of those chores now, you not only sidestep more work during the busy spring season, but you also give your new plants a big head start on next year’s growth.
Become A Fan
- Moore Oklahoma, Our Hearts Are With You wp.me/p15BGc-RN 18 hours ago
- The Wonderful World of Mints - Part One wp.me/p15BGc-RE 1 week ago
- Feathered Friends Brighten Spring wp.me/p15BGc-Rt 1 week ago
- Wild Walk – Spring Blooms wp.me/p15BGc-R0 3 weeks ago
- Weeds That Heal: Chickweed wp.me/p15BGc-Qz 4 weeks ago