Recently I was leafing through a bunch of old pictures that I had taken of our first Ozarks farm and the surrounding countryside. I was admiring my favorite shots – those of deep rolling hills and meandering rivers and clear blue springs. These are the things that speak so clearly to love of this place – the thing that keeps my feet from wandering too far away for too long.
Become A Fan
- The Wonderful World of Mints – Part II – Growing & Using Mint in the Kitchen wp.me/p15BGc-RV 13 hours ago
- Moore Oklahoma, Our Hearts Are With You wp.me/p15BGc-RN 1 day ago
- The Wonderful World of Mints - Part One wp.me/p15BGc-RE 1 week ago
- Feathered Friends Brighten Spring wp.me/p15BGc-Rt 2 weeks ago
- Wild Walk – Spring Blooms wp.me/p15BGc-R0 3 weeks ago