Our good friends over at the University of Central Arkansas asked me to pass along their 2011 schedule of CAHH! (Conserving Arkansas Agricultural Heritage) co-sponsored seed swaps taking place at various locations throughout Arkansas. This is an excellent opportunity to share or find rare and unusual heirloom seeds from the Ozarks region. Read on and plan on attending a swap in your area! J.H. Continue reading
- KAREN WASHINGTON, THE QUEEN OF URBAN AGRICULTURE
- Two New Pet Portraits
- Grassfed Bison Returns to South Dakota
- Pet Portrait Sneak Peek
- The Herbal Insectary (Part Three)
- The Herbal Insectary (Part Two)
- The Herbal Insectary
- Persimmon Pickin’ Time Part 2
- Persimmon Pickin’ Time Part I
- Drying Herbs Fast, Easy and Free!
- Winter is Perfect Time to Save Seed
- The Impossible GMO Bacteria Burger and Climate Change…
- Super Easy Refrigerator Jalapeno Slices
- Farming in a Changing Climate
- Richie Allen Show Interview on 5G
- Proof that Cell Phone Radiation is Known to be Dangerous to Human Health
- Nature to Nurture: Wolf Spiders
- Interview: The Danger of 5G
- Tea Time: A Modern Herbal Brunch (with recipes!)
- End of Summer Sale!
- Tea Time: Tea Around the World
- Tea Time: The History of Tea
- How to Save Broken Tomato Plants
- Acres USA
- Take Back Your Health – Detoxing from Glyphosate
- Saving Our Genetic Heritage One Seed at a Time (part 2)
- Agenda 21 is Here
- Saving Our Genetic Heritage One Seed at a Time
- Aluminum Toxicity and Your Health
- Spring Salebration!
The Show Me Oz Community
Seed Saving Made Easy!
Let’s Walk on the Wild Side!
Make the Most of Your Herb Garden
- Demystifying Tomato Sizes
- Wild Walk: Coral Mushrooms
- Indian Bent Trees: History or Legend
- Pink Ladybugs in the Garden
- Wild Walk: Persimmons
- Make Your Own Garlic Braids in 10 Easy Steps
- Easy Canning Jar Sauerkraut
- Ladybug, Ladybug...
- Wild Food Foray: Wild Grapes
- America's Native Bamboo - Part II - Identification and Culture