Our good friends over at the University of Central Arkansas asked me to pass along their 2011 schedule of CAHH! (Conserving Arkansas Agricultural Heritage) co-sponsored seed swaps taking place at various locations throughout Arkansas. This is an excellent opportunity to share or find rare and unusual heirloom seeds from the Ozarks region. Read on and plan on attending a swap in your area! J.H. Continue reading
Become A Fan
- Parsley: More Than a Garnish
- Controlling Squash Bugs Organically–A Simple Solution
- Controlling Squash Bugs Organically
- Drying Herbs Fast, Easy and Free!
- Squash and Cucumbers: All Flowers and No Fruit?
- Itching for Summer – Dealing with Chiggers!
- The Truth About Cancer
- Dandelions: Love Your Weeds!
- Seed Saving Time: Radishes
- When the Rain Crow Calls
- The Homeplace: Fragments from the Past
- Wild Walk: Heal-All (Prunella vulgaris)
- Wild Walk: Cream Wild Indigo
- Navigating Before Google Maps
- Flycatchers: The Gardener’s Friend
- Seed Saving Time: Flowers and Pollination
- A New Way to Grow Sweet Potatoes Slips
- The Terrace Project: Year Five
- Garden Time: Common Herb Diseases
- Garden Time: Watch Out for Early Garden Allies!
- Wild Walk: Wild Blueberries
- How Big Will Those ‘Maters Get?
- A Journey of Seasons
- Nature Notes: Exploring the Great Sleep
- Ozark History: The First Inhabitants
- Black Cumin: The Blessed Seed
- Seeds of Significance – OP Seed Sources
- Nature Notes: Milkweed, Monarchs and You!
- Winter Wonder: The Lenten Rose
- Seed Saving Time: Testing Germination Rates
The Show Me Oz Community
- Parsley: More Than a Garnish showmeoz.wordpress.com/2016/07/30/par… https://t.co/R0ybCwjID7 2 hours ago
- Controlling Squash Bugs Organically–A Simple Solution showmeoz.wordpress.com/2016/07/23/con… https://t.co/C7IL6pOtCA 6 days ago
- Controlling Squash Bugs Organically showmeoz.wordpress.com/2016/07/14/con… https://t.co/TUnocmWr9n 2 weeks ago
- Drying Herbs Fast, Easy and Free! showmeoz.wordpress.com/2016/07/07/dry… https://t.co/8ZSThYl7ij 3 weeks ago
- Squash and Cucumbers: All Flowers and No Fruit? showmeoz.wordpress.com/2016/07/01/squ… https://t.co/MiOfyesXrU 4 weeks ago
Learn to Save Seed!
Wild Edibles, Nature, Homesteading & More
Get the most from your herb garden! Learn how…