On behalf of 60 family farmers, seed businesses and organic agricultural organizations, the Public Patent Foundation (PUBPAT) filed suit today against Monsanto Company to challenge the chemical giant’s patents on genetically modified seed. The organic plaintiffs were forced to sue preemptively to protect themselves from being accused of patent infringement should they ever become contaminated by Monsanto’s genetically modified seed, something Monsanto has done to others in the past. Continue reading
Become A Fan
The Show Me Oz Community
- Make Your Own Garlic Braids in 10 Easy Steps showmeoz.wordpress.com/2015/07/30/mak… 13 hours ago
- America’s Native Bamboo – Part II – Identification and Culture showmeoz.wordpress.com/2015/07/15/ame… http://t.co/Grm2555nCl 2 weeks ago
- America’s Native Bamboo – Part I – History and Ecology showmeoz.wordpress.com/2015/07/08/ame… http://t.co/VDmNWXCc8e 3 weeks ago
- Wild Walk: Monarda showmeoz.wordpress.com/2015/07/01/wil… http://t.co/SmfqbezzEE 4 weeks ago
- Lawnmowers and Strangers showmeoz.wordpress.com/2015/06/17/law… http://t.co/9Kr0OF1J53 1 month ago
Save GMO-Free Garden Seed!
Wild Edibles, Nature, Homesteading & More
Your Herb Garden Can Heal! Learn how to grow and use common kitchen herbs!