On behalf of 60 family farmers, seed businesses and organic agricultural organizations, the Public Patent Foundation (PUBPAT) filed suit today against Monsanto Company to challenge the chemical giant’s patents on genetically modified seed. The organic plaintiffs were forced to sue preemptively to protect themselves from being accused of patent infringement should they ever become contaminated by Monsanto’s genetically modified seed, something Monsanto has done to others in the past. Continue reading
Become A Fan
The Show Me Oz Community
- Wild Walk: Cream Wild Indigo showmeoz.wordpress.com/2016/05/03/wil… https://t.co/EcLZzjlfjE 1 day ago
- Navigating Before Google Maps showmeoz.wordpress.com/2016/04/28/nav… https://t.co/LVptgSNPhD 6 days ago
- Flycatchers: The Gardener’s Friend showmeoz.wordpress.com/2016/04/19/fly… https://t.co/2n79eGL6dE 2 weeks ago
- Seed Saving Time: Flowers and Pollination showmeoz.wordpress.com/2016/04/07/see… https://t.co/iIv9KJGC7G 3 weeks ago
- A New Way to Grow Sweet Potatoes Slips showmeoz.wordpress.com/2016/04/01/a-n… https://t.co/JCN3K6mOJu 1 month ago
- Archive Favorites (1)
- Features (278)
Save GMO-Free Garden Seed!
Wild Edibles, Nature, Homesteading & More
Your Herb Garden Can Heal! Learn how to grow and use common kitchen herbs!