Lemon balm is one of my favorite herbs for many reasons. To start, it is by far one of the easiest herbs to grow and it’s beautiful to look at, as well. I particularly like the way lemon balm attracts beneficial insects and butterflies to my garden. Occasionally, even the hummingbirds find it intriguing. I am also partial to lemon balm tea, especially on a cold winter night. It’s deep earthy lemony flavor brings back a touch of summer sunshine and its soothing and calming properties make it a valuable medicinal herb.
Become A Fan
The Show Me Oz Community
- Wild Walk: Cream Wild Indigo showmeoz.wordpress.com/2016/05/03/wil… https://t.co/EcLZzjlfjE 10 hours ago
- Navigating Before Google Maps showmeoz.wordpress.com/2016/04/28/nav… https://t.co/LVptgSNPhD 5 days ago
- Flycatchers: The Gardener’s Friend showmeoz.wordpress.com/2016/04/19/fly… https://t.co/2n79eGL6dE 2 weeks ago
- Seed Saving Time: Flowers and Pollination showmeoz.wordpress.com/2016/04/07/see… https://t.co/iIv9KJGC7G 3 weeks ago
- A New Way to Grow Sweet Potatoes Slips showmeoz.wordpress.com/2016/04/01/a-n… https://t.co/JCN3K6mOJu 1 month ago
- Archive Favorites (1)
- Features (278)
Save GMO-Free Garden Seed!
Wild Edibles, Nature, Homesteading & More
Your Herb Garden Can Heal! Learn how to grow and use common kitchen herbs!