Lemon balm is one of my favorite herbs for many reasons. To start, it is by far one of the easiest herbs to grow and it’s beautiful to look at, as well. I particularly like the way lemon balm attracts beneficial insects and butterflies to my garden. Occasionally, even the hummingbirds find it intriguing. I am also partial to lemon balm tea, especially on a cold winter night. It’s deep earthy lemony flavor brings back a touch of summer sunshine and its soothing and calming properties make it a valuable medicinal herb.
Become A Fan
The Show Me Oz Community
- When the Rain Crow Calls showmeoz.wordpress.com/2016/05/25/whe… https://t.co/wqZs8FeWhT 2 days ago
- The Homeplace: Fragments from the Past showmeoz.wordpress.com/2016/05/19/the… https://t.co/rQ8ec0iML9 1 week ago
- Wild Walk: Heal-All (Prunella vulgaris) showmeoz.wordpress.com/2016/05/11/wil… https://t.co/FdNuoDX19h 2 weeks ago
- Wild Walk: Cream Wild Indigo showmeoz.wordpress.com/2016/05/03/wil… https://t.co/EcLZzjlfjE 3 weeks ago
- Navigating Before Google Maps showmeoz.wordpress.com/2016/04/28/nav… https://t.co/LVptgSNPhD 4 weeks ago
- Archive Favorites (1)
- Features (281)
Save GMO-Free Garden Seed!
Wild Edibles, Nature, Homesteading & More
Your Herb Garden Can Heal! Learn how to grow and use common kitchen herbs!