Lemon balm is one of my favorite herbs for many reasons. To start, it is by far one of the easiest herbs to grow and it’s beautiful to look at, as well. I particularly like the way lemon balm attracts beneficial insects and butterflies to my garden. Occasionally, even the hummingbirds find it intriguing. I am also partial to lemon balm tea, especially on a cold winter night. It’s deep earthy lemony flavor brings back a touch of summer sunshine and its soothing and calming properties make it a valuable medicinal herb.
Become A Fan
The Show Me Oz Community
- Wild Walk: Monarda showmeoz.wordpress.com/2015/07/01/wil… http://t.co/SmfqbezzEE 2 days ago
- Lawnmowers and Strangers showmeoz.wordpress.com/2015/06/17/law… http://t.co/9Kr0OF1J53 2 weeks ago
- The New Nature showmeoz.wordpress.com/2015/05/27/the… http://t.co/UKdT50xRkC 1 month ago
- Seed Saving Time: What’s in a Name? wp.me/p15BGc-byy 1 month ago
- Garden Time: Walking Onions wp.me/p15BGc-bxi 1 month ago
Save GMO-Free Garden Seed!
Wild Edibles, Nature, Homesteading & More
Your Herb Garden Can Heal! Learn how to grow and use common kitchen herbs!