Lemon balm is one of my favorite herbs for many reasons. To start, it is by far one of the easiest herbs to grow and it’s beautiful to look at, as well. I particularly like the way lemon balm attracts beneficial insects and butterflies to my garden. Occasionally, even the hummingbirds find it intriguing. I am also partial to lemon balm tea, especially on a cold winter night. It’s deep earthy lemony flavor brings back a touch of summer sunshine and its soothing and calming properties make it a valuable medicinal herb.
Become A Fan
The Show Me Oz Community
- Seed Saving Time: Harvesting Dry Seeds showmeoz.wordpress.com/2015/08/24/see… http://t.co/9g9APuVk3t 4 days ago
- Buck: A Short Story (part two) showmeoz.wordpress.com/2015/08/16/buc… 1 week ago
- Buck: A Short Story (part one) showmeoz.wordpress.com/2015/08/08/buc… 2 weeks ago
- Make Your Own Garlic Braids in 10 Easy Steps showmeoz.wordpress.com/2015/07/30/mak… 4 weeks ago
- America’s Native Bamboo – Part II – Identification and Culture showmeoz.wordpress.com/2015/07/15/ame… http://t.co/Grm2555nCl 1 month ago
Save GMO-Free Garden Seed!
Wild Edibles, Nature, Homesteading & More
Your Herb Garden Can Heal! Learn how to grow and use common kitchen herbs!