Lemon balm is one of my favorite herbs for many reasons. To start, it is by far one of the easiest herbs to grow and it’s beautiful to look at, as well. I particularly like the way lemon balm attracts beneficial insects and butterflies to my garden. Occasionally, even the hummingbirds find it intriguing. I am also partial to lemon balm tea, especially on a cold winter night. It’s deep earthy lemony flavor brings back a touch of summer sunshine and its soothing and calming properties make it a valuable medicinal herb.
Become A Fan
The Show Me Oz Community
- Ozark History: The First Inhabitants showmeoz.wordpress.com/2016/01/20/oza… https://t.co/mI8yWeUgeD 3 weeks ago
- Black Cumin: The Blessed Seed showmeoz.wordpress.com/2016/01/13/bla… https://t.co/brx5gtjNQw 1 month ago
- Nature Notes: Milkweed, Monarchs and You! showmeoz.wordpress.com/2015/12/26/nat… 1 month ago
- Thanks for sharing, Karen! 1 month ago
- Winter Wonder: The Lenten Rose showmeoz.wordpress.com/2015/12/18/win… https://t.co/dci0DqKDsq 1 month ago
Save GMO-Free Garden Seed!
Wild Edibles, Nature, Homesteading & More
Your Herb Garden Can Heal! Learn how to grow and use common kitchen herbs!