Have you seen this image floating around the internet claiming that one can determine the sex of a bell pepper by the number of bumps on the bottom? Whoever posted the original image* claimed that those peppers that had four lobes were “female”, while those with only three lobes were “male”. They expounded on their theory by explaining that “…female peppers are full of seeds, but sweeter and better for eating raw and the males are better for cooking.” Is this true or just a mammoth hoax to burn away your precious time trying to find out?
- Winter is Perfect Time to Save Seed
- The Impossible GMO Bacteria Burger and Climate Change…
- Super Easy Refrigerator Jalapeno Slices
- Farming in a Changing Climate
- Richie Allen Show Interview on 5G
- Proof that Cell Phone Radiation is Known to be Dangerous to Human Health
- Nature to Nurture: Wolf Spiders
- Interview: The Danger of 5G
- Tea Time: A Modern Herbal Brunch (with recipes!)
- End of Summer Sale!
- Tea Time: Tea Around the World
- Tea Time: The History of Tea
- How to Save Broken Tomato Plants
- Acres USA
- Take Back Your Health – Detoxing from Glyphosate
- Saving Our Genetic Heritage One Seed at a Time (part 2)
- Agenda 21 is Here
- Saving Our Genetic Heritage One Seed at a Time
- Aluminum Toxicity and Your Health
- Spring Salebration!
- Gifts That Grow: Making Plantable Botanical Paper Part Four
- Gifts That Grow: Making Plantable Botanical Paper Part Three
- Gifts That Grow: Making Plantable Botanical Paper Part Two
- Gifts That Grow: Making Plantable Botanical Paper Part One
- The Cure for Leggy Seedling Syndrome
- Building Symbiotic Soils
- Holiday Pies Made Easy
- Native American Trail Marker Tree
- Fantastic Fennel Part Two
The Show Me Oz Community
Seed Saving Made Easy!
Let’s Walk on the Wild Side!
Make the Most of Your Herb Garden