Granny Women were once herbal doctors whose knowledge almost became extinct thanks to big pharma. Today, it is again threatened by restrictive patents from big ag and big pharma genetic bio-pirates looking for the next billion-dollar drug or plant gene that they can patent for billions of dollars in profits – taking away the public’s right to gather, use, and save seed from all native and naturalized plant life on earth. Read on to learn more about the roles that Granny Women (and Men) have played throughout the history of mankind and why the knowledge they passed down to us is once again being threatened with extinction.
Become A Fan
- Tea Time: Tea Around the World
- Tea Time: The History of Tea
- How to Save Broken Tomato Plants
- Acres USA
- Take Back Your Health – Detoxing from Glyphosate
- Saving Our Genetic Heritage One Seed at a Time (part 2)
- Agenda 21 is Here
- Saving Our Genetic Heritage One Seed at a Time
- Aluminum Toxicity and Your Health
- Spring Salebration!
- Gifts That Grow: Making Plantable Botanical Paper Part Four
- Gifts That Grow: Making Plantable Botanical Paper Part Three
- Gifts That Grow: Making Plantable Botanical Paper Part Two
- Gifts That Grow: Making Plantable Botanical Paper Part One
- The Cure for Leggy Seedling Syndrome
- Building Symbiotic Soils
- Holiday Pies Made Easy
- Native American Trail Marker Tree
- Fantastic Fennel Part Two
- Fantastic Fennel Part One
- Dark Money Buys Elections
- Parasites and Your Health Part II
- Parasites and Your Health Part I
- Bentley – The Perfect Gentleman
- Granny Women and Bio-Piracy
- The Gift of Spice
- Richie Allen Show: Interview on GMOs & Glyphosate
- Toxic Food for the Masses Part Three – Where Does Your Food Come From?
- Toxic Food for the Masses Part Two – The Gut & Fake Proteins
The Show Me Oz Community
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Learn to Save Seed!
Wild Edibles, Nature, Homesteading & More
Get the most from your herb garden! Learn how…