I’m always going on and on about why it is so important to focus our seed saving efforts on making sure that seeds are saved correctly. Specifically, that seed savers learn to avoid cross-pollination between varieties within the same species. If done wrong, your seeds won’t come true to type. In practice, it is a small job that takes little time. In terms of results, it means the difference between quality seed and failure. But there are other ways to help ensure that the seeds you save will not only germinate and come true to type, but will thrive and produce abundantly in your garden.
- KAREN WASHINGTON, THE QUEEN OF URBAN AGRICULTURE
- Two New Pet Portraits
- Grassfed Bison Returns to South Dakota
- Pet Portrait Sneak Peek
- The Herbal Insectary (Part Three)
- The Herbal Insectary (Part Two)
- The Herbal Insectary
- Persimmon Pickin’ Time Part 2
- Persimmon Pickin’ Time Part I
- Drying Herbs Fast, Easy and Free!
- Winter is Perfect Time to Save Seed
- The Impossible GMO Bacteria Burger and Climate Change…
- Super Easy Refrigerator Jalapeno Slices
- Farming in a Changing Climate
- Richie Allen Show Interview on 5G
- Proof that Cell Phone Radiation is Known to be Dangerous to Human Health
- Nature to Nurture: Wolf Spiders
- Interview: The Danger of 5G
- Tea Time: A Modern Herbal Brunch (with recipes!)
- End of Summer Sale!
- Tea Time: Tea Around the World
- Tea Time: The History of Tea
- How to Save Broken Tomato Plants
- Acres USA
- Take Back Your Health – Detoxing from Glyphosate
- Saving Our Genetic Heritage One Seed at a Time (part 2)
- Agenda 21 is Here
- Saving Our Genetic Heritage One Seed at a Time
- Aluminum Toxicity and Your Health
- Spring Salebration!
The Show Me Oz Community
Seed Saving Made Easy!
Let’s Walk on the Wild Side!
Make the Most of Your Herb Garden
- Indian Bent Trees: History or Legend
- Wild Walk: Cooking with Persimmons
- Parsley: More Than a Garnish
- Black Walnuts: A Local Remedy
- Demystifying Tomato Sizes
- Heirloom Seed Sources
- Seed Saving Time: Spinach
- Garden Time: The Incredible, Edible Onion
- Take Back Your Health - Detoxing from Glyphosate
- Wild Food: Bearded Tooth Mushrooms