Show Me Oz – As I was searching for something to write about this week, I came upon two articles I wrote waaay back in 2012 about the twin terraces (or twin terrors, as I used to call them) that “grace” our small backyard. When we first moved here, the two slopes were badly eroded and washing clay and rock against the house and down into the valley. It has been quite a challenge to tame the runoff, stabilize the soil, and grow something, anything at all, on these two steep clay hills, but a lot has changed in the last four years!
Become A Fan
- Moon Shine: Herbs of the Night (part 3)
- Moon Shine: Herbs of the Night (part 2)
- Moon Shine: Herbs of the Night
- Meat of the Matter – Peace Valley Poultry Relies on Community, Innovation
- Fenugreek: The Forgotten Herb
- Eco-Alternative Farmsteading
- Bald Eagles on the Rise
- A Bygone Bee Gum
- Green in December
- The Ozarks: No Place Like Home
- Winter Seed Saving: Pumpkins and Squash
- Bamboo Goes Berserk
- Using Seed Screens to Save Better Seed
- Don’t Toss Those Mums!
- Stair Building 101–Flanking Stones
- The Truth About Cancer Ultimate LIVE Symposium
- Fall Leaves: Good for the Garden
- How to Clean and Crack Black Walnuts
- Crafting Herbal Oils & Vinegars
- Super Quick and Easy Fruit Jam and Filling
- Yellow Birch Hobby Farm: Self-Reliant Homesteading
- Shiny Beetles, Square Tomatoes and Crafty Coons
- Healthful Horseradish
- Seed Saving Time: The Float Test
- Seed Saving Time: Watermelon
- Parsley: More Than a Garnish
- Controlling Squash Bugs Organically–A Simple Solution
- Controlling Squash Bugs Organically
- Drying Herbs Fast, Easy and Free!
- Squash and Cucumbers: All Flowers and No Fruit?
The Show Me Oz Community
- Moon Shine: Herbs of the Night (part 3) showmeoz.wordpress.com/2017/03/18/moo… https://t.co/1rJfl7SwO0 4 days ago
- Moon Shine: Herbs of the Night (part 2) showmeoz.wordpress.com/2017/03/11/moo… https://t.co/XBXNDNfcLY 1 week ago
- Moon Shine: Herbs of the Night showmeoz.wordpress.com/2017/03/04/moo… via @ShowMeOz 1 week ago
- Moon Shine: Herbs of the Night showmeoz.wordpress.com/2017/03/04/moo… 2 weeks ago
- Meat of the Matter – Peace Valley Poultry Relies on Community,@Innovation showmeoz.wordpress.com/2017/02/25/mea… https://t.co/QjZNbtQGjx 3 weeks ago
Learn to Save Seed!
Wild Edibles, Nature, Homesteading & More
Get the most from your herb garden! Learn how…