Jill Henderson – Show Me Oz – It’s been another cool, wet spring here in Oz. So much so, that I am beginning to wonder if our once-robust pepper starts will grow to full size before July. Wet springs are not uncommon in our neck of the woods, but we can never be sure what kind of weather we’re in for. The exception being our perennial summer droughts, which can range from average to severe. Yet, in each and every one of the 15 droughty summer’s that we have gardened here, we have always been alerted to impending rainstorms by an uncommon but very welcome recluse that most folks around here call a rain crow.
- Persimmon Pickin’ Time Part 2
- Persimmon Pickin’ Time Part I
- Drying Herbs Fast, Easy and Free!
- Winter is Perfect Time to Save Seed
- The Impossible GMO Bacteria Burger and Climate Change…
- Super Easy Refrigerator Jalapeno Slices
- Farming in a Changing Climate
- Richie Allen Show Interview on 5G
- Proof that Cell Phone Radiation is Known to be Dangerous to Human Health
- Nature to Nurture: Wolf Spiders
- Interview: The Danger of 5G
- Tea Time: A Modern Herbal Brunch (with recipes!)
- End of Summer Sale!
- Tea Time: Tea Around the World
- Tea Time: The History of Tea
- How to Save Broken Tomato Plants
- Acres USA
- Take Back Your Health – Detoxing from Glyphosate
- Saving Our Genetic Heritage One Seed at a Time (part 2)
- Agenda 21 is Here
- Saving Our Genetic Heritage One Seed at a Time
- Aluminum Toxicity and Your Health
- Spring Salebration!
- Gifts That Grow: Making Plantable Botanical Paper Part Four
- Gifts That Grow: Making Plantable Botanical Paper Part Three
- Gifts That Grow: Making Plantable Botanical Paper Part Two
- Gifts That Grow: Making Plantable Botanical Paper Part One
- The Cure for Leggy Seedling Syndrome
- Building Symbiotic Soils
The Show Me Oz Community
Seed Saving Made Easy!
Let’s Walk on the Wild Side!
Make the Most of Your Herb Garden
- Indian Bent Trees: History or Legend
- The Bell Pepper Sex Scandal
- Demystifying Tomato Sizes
- Ancient Wetlands of the Ozarks
- Black Walnuts: A Local Remedy
- America's Native Bamboo - Part II - Identification and Culture
- When the Rain Crow Calls
- Seed Saving Time: The Float Test
- Take Back Your Health - Detoxing from Glyphosate