I had a super fun time being interviewed recently by Juice Guru, Steve Prussack. We talked about common seed saving mistakes, the differences between GMO, hybrid and heirloom seeds, why saving seed is an important aspect of healthy living and a critical component of any disaster preparedness plan; what botanical maturity has to do with saving seed; sprouting seeds for food and more! Saving seed is so easy, anyone can learn how in less than 50 pages using my book, The Garden Seed Saving Guide!
Listen to the entire podcast free!
- Farming in a Changing Climate
- Richie Allen Show Interview on 5G
- Proof that Cell Phone Radiation is Known to be Dangerous to Human Health
- Our Farm Is For Sale
- Nature to Nurture: Wolf Spiders
- Interview: The Danger of 5G
- Tea Time: A Modern Herbal Brunch (with recipes!)
- End of Summer Sale!
- Tea Time: Tea Around the World
- Tea Time: The History of Tea
- How to Save Broken Tomato Plants
- Acres USA
- Take Back Your Health – Detoxing from Glyphosate
- Saving Our Genetic Heritage One Seed at a Time (part 2)
- Agenda 21 is Here
- Saving Our Genetic Heritage One Seed at a Time
- Aluminum Toxicity and Your Health
- Spring Salebration!
- Gifts That Grow: Making Plantable Botanical Paper Part Four
- Gifts That Grow: Making Plantable Botanical Paper Part Three
- Gifts That Grow: Making Plantable Botanical Paper Part Two
- Gifts That Grow: Making Plantable Botanical Paper Part One
- The Cure for Leggy Seedling Syndrome
- Building Symbiotic Soils
- Holiday Pies Made Easy
- Native American Trail Marker Tree
- Fantastic Fennel Part Two
- Fantastic Fennel Part One
- Dark Money Buys Elections
The Show Me Oz Community
Seed Saving Made Easy!
Let’s Walk on the Wild Side!
Make the Most of Your Herb Garden
- The Bell Pepper Sex Scandal
- Wild Walk: Coral Mushrooms
- Wild Walk: Cooking with Persimmons
- Easy Canning Jar Sauerkraut
- Using Seed Screens to Save Better Seed
- Winterizing Your Bees the Natural Way
- Wild Walk: Persimmons
- How to Clean and Crack Black Walnuts
- Wild Walk: Cream Wild Indigo
- Demystifying Tomato Sizes