I had a super fun time being interviewed recently by Juice Guru, Steve Prussack. We talked about common seed saving mistakes, the differences between GMO, hybrid and heirloom seeds, why saving seed is an important aspect of healthy living and a critical component of any disaster preparedness plan; what botanical maturity has to do with saving seed; sprouting seeds for food and more! Saving seed is so easy, anyone can learn how in less than 50 pages using my book, The Garden Seed Saving Guide!
Listen to the entire podcast free!
Become A Fan
- Native American Trail Marker Tree
- Fantastic Fennel Part Two
- Fantastic Fennel Part One
- Dark Money Buys Elections
- Parasites and Your Health Part II
- Parasites and Your Health Part I
- Bentley – The Perfect Gentleman
- Granny Women and Bio-Piracy
- The Gift of Spice
- Richie Allen Show: Interview on GMOs & Glyphosate
- Toxic Food for the Masses Part Three – Where Does Your Food Come From?
- Toxic Food for the Masses Part Two – The Gut & Fake Proteins
- Toxic Food for the Masses Part One – GMOs, Glyphosate, and You
- Protect Yourself from Electromagnetic Radiation
- Casting The World Wide Inter-Net – Part III – 5G & The Internet of Things
- Casting The World Wide Inter-Net – Part II – Sound Frequency
- Casting the World Wide Net – Part I
- Moon Shine: Herbs of the Night (part two)
- Moon Shine: Herbs of the Night (part one)
- Northern Saw-whet Owl
- Poisoning the Elixir Part III-Water is Alive
- Poisoning the Elixir Part II – Fluoride
- Poisoning the Elixir Part I – Water
- New Book Release: Illuminati Agenda 21
- Wild Edible and Medicinal Spring Flowers
- Rooting for Sweet Potatoes
- Winter Sown Seedlings
- Seed Saving for a Healthy Future with Juice Guru Steve Prussack
- Making Herbal Tinctures: Part II
- Making Herbal Tinctures: Part I
The Show Me Oz Community
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Learn to Save Seed!
Wild Edibles, Nature, Homesteading & More
Get the most from your herb garden! Learn how…