Show Me Oz knows that there is no place like home, which is why we dig deep every week to bring you the very best on homesteading and self-sufficiency topics such as organic gardening, home seed saving, herbalism, foraging, wild-crafting, nature, and so much more! And we LOVE to hear what you think , so feel free to drop us a line, join the conversation, and share your knowledge and insights with others! – Jill Henderson, Editor
Become A Fan
The Show Me Oz Community
- Navigating Before Google Maps showmeoz.wordpress.com/2016/04/28/nav… https://t.co/LVptgSNPhD 1 day ago
- Flycatchers: The Gardener’s Friend showmeoz.wordpress.com/2016/04/19/fly… https://t.co/2n79eGL6dE 1 week ago
- Seed Saving Time: Flowers and Pollination showmeoz.wordpress.com/2016/04/07/see… https://t.co/iIv9KJGC7G 3 weeks ago
- A New Way to Grow Sweet Potatoes Slips showmeoz.wordpress.com/2016/04/01/a-n… https://t.co/JCN3K6mOJu 4 weeks ago
- The Terrace Project: Year Five showmeoz.wordpress.com/2016/03/24/the… https://t.co/jj7zdKmlRa 1 month ago
- Archive Favorites (1)
- Features (277)
Save GMO-Free Garden Seed!
Wild Edibles, Nature, Homesteading & More
Your Herb Garden Can Heal! Learn how to grow and use common kitchen herbs!