After a long summer of bashing against rocks, half buried stumps, and knee-deep grass the Ozarks finally killed our lawnmower. We worked that machine pretty hard and despite regular maintenance, managed to break just about every part there was to break. Continue reading
Become A Fan
The Show Me Oz Community
- Why You Should Grow Heirloom Seeds wp.me/p15BGc-bv5 5 days ago
- Harvesting and Using the Flowers of Herbs wp.me/p15BGc-buw 1 week ago
- Fun in the Garden with Critters wp.me/p15BGc-bgC 2 weeks ago
- Don’t Let Your Garlic Die! Make the Most of Your Winter Stash wp.me/p15BGc-aEf 3 weeks ago
- Garden Time: Starting Seeds Indoors (Part Two) wp.me/p15BGc-8Vz 1 month ago
Save GMO-Free Garden Seed!
Wild Edibles, Nature, Homesteading & More
Your Herb Garden Can Heal! Learn how to grow and use common kitchen herbs!