After a long summer of bashing against rocks, half buried stumps, and knee-deep grass the Ozarks finally killed our lawnmower. We worked that machine pretty hard and despite regular maintenance, managed to break just about every part there was to break. Continue reading
Become A Fan
The Show Me Oz Community
- Seed Saving Time: Spinach wp.me/p15BGc-12u 3 weeks ago
- Jill's Herbal Diary: Natural Ingredients for Herbal Preparations wp.me/p15BGc-129 1 month ago
- Radio-Active Radon: The Invisible Health Threat wp.me/p15BGc-12f 1 month ago
- 2014 Annual Missouri Organic Association Conference to be Held in Springfield MO wp.me/p15BGc-11X 1 month ago
- Jill’s Herbal Diary: Natural Oils and Their Uses wp.me/p15BGc-11a 1 month ago
Save GMO-Free Garden Seed!
Wild Edibles, Nature, Homesteading & More
Your Herb Garden Can Heal! Learn how to grow and use common kitchen herbs!