After a long summer of bashing against rocks, half buried stumps, and knee-deep grass the Ozarks finally killed our lawnmower. We worked that machine pretty hard and despite regular maintenance, managed to break just about every part there was to break. Continue reading
Become A Fan
The Show Me Oz Community
- Garden Time: Starting Seeds Indoors (Part Two) wp.me/p15BGc-8Vz 1 week ago
- Seed Saving Fundamentals Course wp.me/p15BGc-8zZ 2 weeks ago
- Garden Time: Starting Seeds Indoors (Part One) wp.me/p15BGc-8gA 2 weeks ago
- BORROW…GROW…SHARE! A New Seed Library in Springfield,@MO wp.me/p15BGc-82K 2 weeks ago
- Are you surrounded by green inside? wp.me/p15BGc-7Ky 3 weeks ago
Save GMO-Free Garden Seed!
Wild Edibles, Nature, Homesteading & More
Your Herb Garden Can Heal! Learn how to grow and use common kitchen herbs!