At one time in the not so distant past, the central Ozark region was well-known for its rich and productive dairy farms. As few as ten years ago, you didn’t have to travel far before coming across rolling pastureland dotted with the distinctive black and white patches of Holstein heifers grazing the green, green grass of home. Continue reading
Become A Fan
The Show Me Oz Community
- Ozark History: The First Inhabitants showmeoz.wordpress.com/2016/01/20/oza… https://t.co/mI8yWeUgeD 3 weeks ago
- Black Cumin: The Blessed Seed showmeoz.wordpress.com/2016/01/13/bla… https://t.co/brx5gtjNQw 4 weeks ago
- Nature Notes: Milkweed, Monarchs and You! showmeoz.wordpress.com/2015/12/26/nat… 1 month ago
- Thanks for sharing, Karen! 1 month ago
- Winter Wonder: The Lenten Rose showmeoz.wordpress.com/2015/12/18/win… https://t.co/dci0DqKDsq 1 month ago
Save GMO-Free Garden Seed!
Wild Edibles, Nature, Homesteading & More
Your Herb Garden Can Heal! Learn how to grow and use common kitchen herbs!