At one time in the not so distant past, the central Ozark region was well-known for its rich and productive dairy farms. As few as ten years ago, you didn’t have to travel far before coming across rolling pastureland dotted with the distinctive black and white patches of Holstein heifers grazing the green, green grass of home. Continue reading
Become A Fan
The Show Me Oz Community
- Garden Time: Starting Seeds Indoors (Part Two) wp.me/p15BGc-8Vz 1 week ago
- Seed Saving Fundamentals Course wp.me/p15BGc-8zZ 2 weeks ago
- Garden Time: Starting Seeds Indoors (Part One) wp.me/p15BGc-8gA 2 weeks ago
- BORROW…GROW…SHARE! A New Seed Library in Springfield,@MO wp.me/p15BGc-82K 2 weeks ago
- Are you surrounded by green inside? wp.me/p15BGc-7Ky 3 weeks ago
Save GMO-Free Garden Seed!
Wild Edibles, Nature, Homesteading & More
Your Herb Garden Can Heal! Learn how to grow and use common kitchen herbs!