I love history. Particularly when I find it in a far-flung or unexpected place. Imagine my surprise when I stumbled across a tree with a huge hole in the side of it. Of course, it’s not uncommon to find trees with natural cavities in them around these parts, but this particular breach was not made by nature or time, but by man – and for a very specific purpose.
Become A Fan
- Fenugreek: The Forgotten Herb
- Eco-Alternative Farmsteading
- Bald Eagles on the Rise
- A Bygone Bee Gum
- Green in December
- The Ozarks: No Place Like Home
- Winter Seed Saving: Pumpkins and Squash
- Bamboo Goes Berserk
- Using Seed Screens to Save Better Seed
- Don’t Toss Those Mums!
- Stair Building 101–Flanking Stones
- The Truth About Cancer Ultimate LIVE Symposium
- Fall Leaves: Good for the Garden
- How to Clean and Crack Black Walnuts
- Crafting Herbal Oils & Vinegars
- Super Quick and Easy Fruit Jam and Filling
- Yellow Birch Hobby Farm: Self-Reliant Homesteading
- Shiny Beetles, Square Tomatoes and Crafty Coons
- Healthful Horseradish
- Seed Saving Time: The Float Test
- Seed Saving Time: Watermelon
- Parsley: More Than a Garnish
- Controlling Squash Bugs Organically–A Simple Solution
- Controlling Squash Bugs Organically
- Drying Herbs Fast, Easy and Free!
- Squash and Cucumbers: All Flowers and No Fruit?
- Itching for Summer – Dealing with Chiggers!
- The Truth About Cancer
- Dandelions: Love Your Weeds!
- Seed Saving Time: Radishes
The Show Me Oz Community
- Fenugreek: The Forgotten Herb showmeoz.wordpress.com/2017/02/03/fen… https://t.co/91oKjYDl5w 2 weeks ago
- Eco-Alternative Farmsteading showmeoz.wordpress.com/2017/01/26/eco… 3 weeks ago
- Bald Eagles on the Rise showmeoz.wordpress.com/2017/01/07/bal… https://t.co/1NnA0yvLbS 1 month ago
- A Bygone Bee Gum showmeoz.wordpress.com/2016/12/23/a-b… https://t.co/p9YkVfgPjK 2 months ago
- Green in December showmeoz.wordpress.com/2016/12/14/gre… https://t.co/p9JFIp1duK 2 months ago
Learn to Save Seed!
Wild Edibles, Nature, Homesteading & More
Get the most from your herb garden! Learn how…