My most recent interview with Ciaran Boyle from World Events Network talking about the health effects and politics of 5G. Feel free to share.
- KAREN WASHINGTON, THE QUEEN OF URBAN AGRICULTURE
- Two New Pet Portraits
- Grassfed Bison Returns to South Dakota
- Pet Portrait Sneak Peek
- The Herbal Insectary (Part Three)
- The Herbal Insectary (Part Two)
- The Herbal Insectary
- Persimmon Pickin’ Time Part 2
- Persimmon Pickin’ Time Part I
- Drying Herbs Fast, Easy and Free!
- Winter is Perfect Time to Save Seed
- The Impossible GMO Bacteria Burger and Climate Change…
- Super Easy Refrigerator Jalapeno Slices
- Farming in a Changing Climate
- Richie Allen Show Interview on 5G
- Proof that Cell Phone Radiation is Known to be Dangerous to Human Health
- Nature to Nurture: Wolf Spiders
- Interview: The Danger of 5G
- Tea Time: A Modern Herbal Brunch (with recipes!)
- End of Summer Sale!
- Tea Time: Tea Around the World
- Tea Time: The History of Tea
- How to Save Broken Tomato Plants
- Acres USA
- Take Back Your Health – Detoxing from Glyphosate
- Saving Our Genetic Heritage One Seed at a Time (part 2)
- Agenda 21 is Here
- Saving Our Genetic Heritage One Seed at a Time
- Aluminum Toxicity and Your Health
- Spring Salebration!
The Show Me Oz Community
- Feature Articles (376)
- Guest Posts (23)
- Natural Health (71)
- Nature Notes (88)
- News from Turtle Ridge (37)
- Organic Gardening (201)
- Real Food (77)
- Seed Saving (64)
- Sustainable Solutions (53)
- The Ozarks (107)
- Wild Foraging (39)
- Jill's Art (8)
- Feature Articles (376)
Seed Saving Made Easy!
Let’s Walk on the Wild Side!
Make the Most of Your Herb Garden
- Demystifying Tomato Sizes
- Wild Walk: Spring Beauties
- Indian Bent Trees: History or Legend
- Wild Food: Bearded Tooth Mushrooms
- Take Back Your Health - Detoxing from Glyphosate
- Pink Ladybugs in the Garden
- Sweet Nesting Solution for Flycatchers
- Moon Shine: Herbs of the Night (part 2)
- Wild Walk: Coral Mushrooms
- America's Native Bamboo - Part II - Identification and Culture
Great to talk with such a well read lady. I learned a lot and would love to connect again in the future.
You, too, Ciaran. Thank you for what you do. Keep up the good work! We have to continue to spread the word and challenge the reckless roll out of this dangerous technology before more people are injured.
This is a great interview Jill, always happy to see you live. Great information, the corporations of the Crown/Black nobility are so interconnected that you need a huge map to draw them, the web of webs. Who knows what will happen in the future , but I really wish God put a stop to this soon, a big solar flare, something to punish this greed.
Thank you, Laura. 18 Trillion is a lot of money and greed is a dangerous disease. We must convince our servants in government to do the right thing for society and heed the thousands of studies by independent scientists and doctors around the world before this weaponized millimeter wave technology covers the planet.
Pingback: Interview: The Danger of 5G — Show Me Oz | Left Hook by Dean Henderson