Jill Henderson – Show Me Oz
As a gardener, backwoods herbalist and foodie, I absolutely love my home-grown herbs. They are so easy to care for and even easier to put away for the long run. I freeze a few herbs like cilantro and basil pesto, but honestly, drying is the very best way to preserve the flavor and medicinal qualities of culinary herbs for the long run. Plus, if the electricity goes out – or you need to bug out – dried herbs are not only lightweight and take up little room, but they won’t spoil, either. And while there is a lot of information out there on drying homegrown herbs, the truth is it isn’t hard or time consuming. Anyone can do it. And the best part is, you don’t need to buy or build a fancy or expensive dehydrator to get the job done. In fact, when you dry herbs my way, it’s fast, easy, and absolutely free!
- KAREN WASHINGTON, THE QUEEN OF URBAN AGRICULTURE
- Two New Pet Portraits
- Grassfed Bison Returns to South Dakota
- Pet Portrait Sneak Peek
- The Herbal Insectary (Part Three)
- The Herbal Insectary (Part Two)
- The Herbal Insectary
- Persimmon Pickin’ Time Part 2
- Persimmon Pickin’ Time Part I
- Drying Herbs Fast, Easy and Free!
- Winter is Perfect Time to Save Seed
- The Impossible GMO Bacteria Burger and Climate Change…
- Super Easy Refrigerator Jalapeno Slices
- Farming in a Changing Climate
- Richie Allen Show Interview on 5G
- Proof that Cell Phone Radiation is Known to be Dangerous to Human Health
- Nature to Nurture: Wolf Spiders
- Interview: The Danger of 5G
- Tea Time: A Modern Herbal Brunch (with recipes!)
- End of Summer Sale!
- Tea Time: Tea Around the World
- Tea Time: The History of Tea
- How to Save Broken Tomato Plants
- Acres USA
- Take Back Your Health – Detoxing from Glyphosate
- Saving Our Genetic Heritage One Seed at a Time (part 2)
- Agenda 21 is Here
- Saving Our Genetic Heritage One Seed at a Time
- Aluminum Toxicity and Your Health
- Spring Salebration!
The Show Me Oz Community
Seed Saving Made Easy!
Let’s Walk on the Wild Side!
Make the Most of Your Herb Garden