At one time in the not so distant past, the central Ozark region was well-known for its rich and productive dairy farms. As few as ten years ago, you didn’t have to travel far before coming across rolling pastureland dotted with the distinctive black and white patches of Holstein heifers grazing the green, green grass of home. Continue reading
Become A Fan
The Show Me Oz Community
- Nature Notes: The Silent and Unseen showmeoz.wordpress.com/2015/09/22/nat… http://t.co/vDmn9TuAh1 1 week ago
- Grow Pure Seed with Blossom Bags showmeoz.wordpress.com/2015/09/18/gro… http://t.co/rTKELMnN6E 2 weeks ago
- Essential Herbs: Basil showmeoz.wordpress.com/2015/09/07/ess… http://t.co/ibhSO8ZGAT 4 weeks ago
- Seed Saving Time: Harvesting Dry Seeds showmeoz.wordpress.com/2015/08/24/see… http://t.co/9g9APuVk3t 1 month ago
- Buck: A Short Story (part two) showmeoz.wordpress.com/2015/08/16/buc… 1 month ago
Save GMO-Free Garden Seed!
Wild Edibles, Nature, Homesteading & More
Your Herb Garden Can Heal! Learn how to grow and use common kitchen herbs!