At one time in the not so distant past, the central Ozark region was well-known for its rich and productive dairy farms. As few as ten years ago, you didn’t have to travel far before coming across rolling pastureland dotted with the distinctive black and white patches of Holstein heifers grazing the green, green grass of home. Continue reading
Become A Fan
The Show Me Oz Community
- Wild Walk: Monarda showmeoz.wordpress.com/2015/07/01/wil… http://t.co/SmfqbezzEE 14 hours ago
- Lawnmowers and Strangers showmeoz.wordpress.com/2015/06/17/law… http://t.co/9Kr0OF1J53 2 weeks ago
- The New Nature showmeoz.wordpress.com/2015/05/27/the… http://t.co/UKdT50xRkC 1 month ago
- Seed Saving Time: What’s in a Name? wp.me/p15BGc-byy 1 month ago
- Garden Time: Walking Onions wp.me/p15BGc-bxi 1 month ago
Save GMO-Free Garden Seed!
Wild Edibles, Nature, Homesteading & More
Your Herb Garden Can Heal! Learn how to grow and use common kitchen herbs!